Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: the last straw

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After reading the board....and some things that were said to me...you may see an alteration in who I talk to....
    To many people are getting hurt via the chatroom....and people are leaving because of it....so....I'm not going to hold any opinions back now....*L

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not even sure who you mean, but I respect you Virgie..and I'm at that point as well with people, brutal honesty...*hopes you arent talking about me* See ya in the pool...*grabs my snorkel and jumps in*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me have it honey!! L*
    *HUGS*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CandianGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Virgo
    alot of people in here are gettin hurt but dont think they should leave cause of it...i have alot of respect for everyone in there..if i hurt someone don't mean too...i'm not here to hurt anyone jus here to chat...loves you Vigo..*giggles* can't wait to meet you

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    i know you don't mean me, cuz i'm such an innocent and all *halo*.... biggrin.....but i just wanted to do this:

    *grabs the last straw n runs like hell*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't mean any of you guys....*G
    I'm just not going to stay neutral...SOME people just don't know when to stop..and I think we all know who I'm talking about now....*hugs everyone! CG!! I can't WAIT to meet you!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    "we all" but me?...
    i donno who????
    *losted *scratches head

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~briar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2001
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eek scratches ::..mels head too...iz lost too...
    *huggies to all the ladies up above me*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Virgo is goin to kick some cyber ass...Thats my lil phone sex girl...*grabs a vibe for the show*G*

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hit me wit yer best shot Virgs!!
    I deserve it!!..
    *cowers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •